TAGGED:: Industry News :
Life in a Day was an integrated digital campaign as well as a collaborative experiment in social film making between YouTube, Google Creative Lab, Scott Free, rehabstudio and Toaster London. Find out more about it here.
Over 24,000 enteries are submitted to Cannes each year and the Lions are awarded at 4 ceremonies throughout the week. It’s rehabstudios’ 2nd win at Cannes following their Silver win for T-Mobile Dance 2 years ago.
This latest award tops off what has been an epic year for the campaign:
- FWA Site Of The Day, 22nd October 2010
- Double Silver World Medal Winner at New York Festivals 2011
- Inclusion in the Creative Review Annual 2011
- Gold Winner (Media & Entertainment) at the Revolution Awards 2011
- Winner at the Tomorrow Awards 2011
- In book and nomination for the D&AD Awards 2011
- Shortlisted for the Design Week Awards 2011
- Gold Winner at Cannes Lions
Aarra Agency: rehabstudio